PRECISION HYDRAULIC MID-RANGE PRESS BRAKES
Meeting the demands of a constantly changing marketplace requires flexibility, reliability and the use of advanced production techniques that ensure end-product quality.
PPEC press brakes are a mid-range bending solution offering a balanced mix of performance and value.
This simple to use machine is available in sizes from 80 to 220 tons and bend lengths from 2000 to 4270 mm. PPEC press brakes are offered in four models: The PPEC-4 provides a 4-axis configuration. The PPEC-5 is a 5-axis design equipped with a CNC controlled crowning table. PPEC-6 and PPEC-7 models feature motorized Z1 and Z2 backgauge movement.
PPEC press brakes are equipped with LVD’s CADMAN® Lite control. Based on the same easy-to-use platform as the full-featured CADMAN® Touch control, CADMAN Lite offers a number of the same key features, including 2D graphic programming with automatic collision detection, direct angle or Quick Bend programming, and connection with LVD’s CADMAN-B offline programming software.
All machines are designed and built utilizing a rigid welded one-piece frame design, machined without repositioning and stress relieved by vibration, guaranteeing machine precision. Hydraulic cylinders are machined from a solid steel billet. Pistons are steel forgings, precision ground and micropolished for years of trouble-free service.
Microprocessor technology linked to servo-controlled state-of-the-art hydraulics and electronics to ensure perfect control of the bending process and optimum precision. Double bed referenced encoders are connected to the bed in such a way that deformation of the side frames during bending does not influence the positioning accuracy of 0,01 mm of the upper beam (Y1-Y2).
With LVD press brakes, you obtain an optimal bending process and excellent bending results — from the first piece.
- Mid-range bending solution offering a balanced mix of performance and value.
- Easy to use CADMAN® Lite CNC control
- Simple and fast to learn. New users can learn to use the machine within just 10 minutes!
- Robust state of the art hydraulic system with automatic tilt control
- Double bed referenced encoders for absolute accuracy
- PPEC-4 - Y,X and R-axis (manual Z1 and Z2)
- PPEC-5 - Y,X,and R-axis (manual Z1 and Z2) plus V-axis CNC controlled crowning
- PPEC-6 - Y, X and R-axis (motorized Z1 and Z2) * PPEC 7 – Y, X and R-axis (motorized Z1 and Z2), plus V-axis CNC controlled crowning
- LVD vertical load, Classic and Euro style tooling options available
- PPEC-4 - 4-axis - 80/20 - 80 ton by 2 metre up to 220 tons by 4.27 metre
- PPEC-5 - 5-axis - 80/20 - 80 ton by 2 metre up to 220 tons by 4.27 metre
- PPEC-6 - 6-axis - 80/20 - 80 ton by 2 metre up to 220 tons by 4.27 metre
- PPEC-7 - 7-axis - 80/20 - 80 ton by 2 metre up to 220 tons by 4.27 metre